Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stingray & Lizard Cuffs


I’m not usually a bracelet girl, however I do wear a watch everyday; things on my wrists get on my nerves lol. But after seeing these cuffs made by Texas native Leigh Navarro, I may want to invest in some. The big trend this season was bangles stacked high but I just couldn’t get with it. But I like how these cuff can stand on their own. The brand Leighelena makes a wide array of cuffs in different materials and prints such as black stingray and grey lizard, with either silver or gold fastenings. What do you guys think?

$90 at shopmilk.com

If you're looking for a cute cuff on a budget here are some ones I found for under $50.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA that is too funny! I am the same way when it comes to bracelets (well I have started to wear them more now, but...). I love to wear watches, but I was never so crazy about bracelets. However, I love these cuff bracelets- esp. the first one!

    xoxo
    Amy
    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails