Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Love...Cardigans

One of the things I love most about fall/winter are the fall/winter clothes. I love wearing my boots, long sleeve shirts and throwing on a cardigan to top off the outfit. The one I have on is from Forever 21, I got it a few seasons ago.

It’s hard being in Florida with their faux winter and me wanting to wear my winter clothes. But I usually have the excuse, “it’s November, it should be cold so I’m wearing what I want.” Here are some cute cardi’s I found all under $50.

1 comment:

  1. nice blog.
    chek myne out. comment & follow. would mean a lot.
    co0lkidd.blogspot.com
    co0lkidd.blogspot.com
    co0lkidd.blogspot.com
    co0lkidd.blogspot.com
    co0lkidd.blogspot.com
    co0lkidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails