Monday, November 9, 2009

Ballet Flats For Under $50!

One of the things I am obsessed with is shoes. I love heels, boots, my converses, everything. But one type of shoe I seem to never have enough of are ballet flats. Every time I buy them they just end up disappearing into the depths of my closet. This summer I bought a pair of Steve Madden black ballet flats to wear during my internship at Glamour, and by the end of the internship, I literally had holes where my toes should be. Needless to say, I need to keep refilling stock. I think they’re great to have if you live in a city because you can just throw them in your bag and change into them when needed. And you can put them with any outfit. You’ll especially need them if you work/intern in the fashion industry because you are literally running around all day. Here are some cute flats I liked that are all under $50.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails