Friday, November 13, 2009

Let's Rip Some Jeans

Personally, I would describe my style as tomboy chic. Many times I like throwing on a tshirt with cute jeans and either flats (when I’m on campus, these Tallahassee hills aren’t a joke) or heels. I don’t like to look like a complete boy because, simply, I like being a girl. But one trend I think can incorporate that boyish look with a little girly twist is distressed/ripped jeans.

They definitely have that macho appeal while also being sexy, especially if paired with cute heels. Here are some cute ripped jeans you might like.


3 comments:

  1. i spot sick boy in the background! i love that place-- and your ankle boots:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit! I love ripped jeans with heels- you are so right, perfect combo!

    xoxo
    Amy

    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol girl at this tomboy chic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails