Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New York Fashion Week!




Hello all!

Sorry I haven't been updating like I should. I've been moving (drove from NYC to DC to ATL to FLA in a weeks period) and getting settled in school (boooooo!). But there is some exciting news...drum roll...FASHION WEEK STARTS NEXT WEEK! YAYYYYY! Beginning Thursday, September 8 at 9am Michael Angel will be kicking off fashion week followed by one of my favorites, BCBG Max Azria. The day will be pretty long, not ending until 9pm but it looks as if a lot of great designers will be showing and I'm excited to see what pops up on style.com after said shows. Some of the shows I personally am excited to see through the week are:

Friday: Jason Wu, 3.1 Phillip Lim Menswear
Saturday: Christian Siriano, Alexander Wang,
Sunday: Lela Rose (I actually met her!), DVF, Rachel Roy
Monday: Jill Stuart, Donna Karan, J. Mendel, my all time favorite Marc Jacobs
Tuesday: Brian Reyes, Marc by Marc Jacobs
Wednesday: Tory Burch, Michael Kors, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Oscar De La Renta, Milly, Gucci, Anna Sui (this is gonna be a good day!)
Thursday: Isaac Mizrahi

Pretty good line-up for the upcoming spring collections, I can't wait! Sidenote: if any one watches Real Housewives of Atlanta, ya girl Sheree will be showing her She by Sheree line on Sunday...I'm truly afraid of what it's going to look like. But we'll see!

To see the full line-up click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails