Monday, August 17, 2009

I Love...Amber Rose

Dear Kanyeezy,

You have blessed many of us with your unique music, beligerence on TV and of course, your LV's. However, you have never given us such a gift as Amber Rose. Ms. Rose has made bald heads popular, her body is off the charts, and her style is crazy (even thouh I know you help her). Nonetheless, America appreciates her, and if I was bi....let's not go there.

Sincerely,

Ash

As you can see, I love this girl. She is oh so fly, has a bad body and Complex magazine has actually gotten this girl to (ah!) speak! They had an exclusive interview where she talked about her life back in South Philly, her experiences and of course her style:


I always looked up to Slash from Guns N’ Roses. I had every single poster of Slash in my room. It was crazy because I grew up in an all-black neighborhood and everybody I went to school with was black. I was the only biracial looking girl in my school, and Slash was biracial too, he was just a fucking rock star. I always wanted to play the guitar. I’ve tried, but other things came up.


Duh, Modeling! (and being fabulous)

They have a behind the scenes video of her in a cage eating diamonds, smoking a cigarette, and then we actually get to hear her voice. Life Complete.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails