Thursday, August 6, 2009

America's Next Top Model Cycle 13


Oh America's Next Top Model, you give me everything I need, every single season. And now that you're bringing in the shorties, I'm even more excited. But what would the season be without some uber-fabulous judges to grace the presence of my all time favorite show. I'm not gonna lie, when they announced that the beautiful Paulina Porizkova was getting the boot, I was upset. Tyra is known to have a "diva-tude" so I thought maybe that had something to do with it. But come to find out, it may have just them cutting back (it's okay though, Tyra, I still love you).
Nonetheless, the CW does have enough money to supply us with some hot judges for this season that I'm sure we'll all enjoy (or at least I'll enjoy). First up, my girl Chanel Iman. She's young but that girl has been rockin' the runways HARD during fashion week. Also said to be guest judges are Lauren Conrad (from The Hills) and Kim Kardashian (the ex-girlfriend of my future boyfriend). I'm excited what each of them has to say about the ladies 5'7 and under and what tips Chanel can give them. Can't wait to see us short girls unite on the runway this fall. Click here for the full lineup of guest judges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails