Monday, October 19, 2009

A Dozen Pairs Of Louboutin's For $40!



Christian Louboutin will be offering 12 pairs of its red bottom heels for only $40 a set. WOW! What a deal, right? Well, unless your name is Barbie, you won't be able to fit them. That's right, our favorite girl Barbie (or should I say woman) will have an entire collection of the red bottom heels added to her already fabulous accessories collection.

Christian Louboutin is making three dolls, packaged in Louboutin shoe boxes that each come with 4 pairs of Barbie-size Louboutins. The three dolls will be released in December, February, and May -- all having different themes. In December she will be a jewel-thief, February she'll be in the safari, and in May she's heading to the Cannes Film Festival. Each set will be $150 and can be purchased through BarbieCollector.com and Net-a-porter.com. In September, the shoe collection that will feature 12 pairs of Louboutins will be available for $40 on both sites.

Of working with Barbie, Christian Louboutin stated, "She needed great shoes, a thinner ankle and, to me, as I'm obsessed with feet, a foot more curved." I wish Mr. Louboutin thought I needed "great shoes" and created an entire collection for me. Barbie, I'm jealous.



Created with flickr slideshow.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails