Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tweet My Bag!




Have you heard of Tweet My Style or Tweet My Bag? They are two sweet websites where fashionable people can upload pictures of their personal style, bags, and even people they may see in their daily lives. Up until February 14, Tweet My Style is having a promotion where you get 25% off a Rebecca Minkoff bag by just uploading a pic of you and your favorite bag to TweetMyBag.com and you'll receive a unique link to discounted bags from RebeccaMinkoff.com's online store. Also, Rebecca Minkoff will be giving a handbag free each week to the most stylish TweetMyBag.com users who post, comment and re-tweet handbag pictures from this website for their Twitter and Facebook friends. Click here to start using TweetMyBag.com or TweetMyStyle.com now.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard of them, but I like the idea that it's about the bag!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails