Friday, December 18, 2009

Beyoncé's New Frangance "Heat"

My girl Beyoncé has a new fragrance, “Heat,” coming out at the end of January. She told WWD that a lot of her performances involved heat so that would be best name for it. The scent is made up of red vanilla, orchid, magnolia, neroli, and blush peach which sounds sexy and makes me want to go out and invest. The ad campaign for the fragrance is also suppose to be sexy as she stated, “it’s called Heat, so we wanted the ads to be really steamy and dewy,” she said. “My sexiest moments are when I’m just getting out of the tub or the shower and I’m clean, so I wanted to incorporate that in the ads. The dress was this liquid-y satin." Owwwwww! LOL

1 comment:

  1. lol ash your silly...but i cant wait for this to hit stores

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails